Thursday, April 03, 2008

iPhone internet banking woes

Nah.. its not me.. I didn't buy the iphone..

But my boyfriend who loves Apple more than he loves his oranges bought it when.. err.. it became available to us and he had finally hardened his heart to spend that money because Apple had started restricting the quantities that each individual could buy on their online shop and drove the prices of an iPhone up to 900 buckeroos.

Although I have to admit.. its got the best and most beautiful and most amazingly easy to use interface, there were definitely some not so good points to it as documented by so many users. Weak battery life esp if you're using all those cool functions the phone offers like surfing and chatting and checking those emails.

One thing that I haven't really read about was this silly little shortcoming when it comes to internet banking. I don't know if its provider specific or really just an iPhone problem, but the funny thing is that using the iPhone, you can't recieve the additional banking pin number for doing your internet banking stuff. The sms always comes empty. And you can't login to do ANYTHING. crap crap..

Now when my bf owes me money.. I can't get it immediately.. have to wait till he has time to head over to the atm.. DAMN!

HAHAHA

No comments: