Wednesday, January 02, 2008

So what am I?

These days.. when people ask me what am I doing now or what am I working as.. I just blurt out "oh yeah.. i'm teaching at a poly"

Funny thing is.. as much as I tell people I teach.. teaching is only my part time job. Working on the portal is my full time job since I keep working on the damn applciation day and night..

I don't really like talking about my portal work. Maybe its cause it isn't going as well or as breezily as I'd like.. and I can't blame others or my boss or some inefficient system in the company because its my company and I'm pretty much the boss of it. So I'm the cause of the problems??? I don't like to think so.. but for all you know.. it might be the truth..

I'm tired..

My labour of love is slowly turning into a labour of frustration.. and helplessness..

Won't someone send me a geek in shining armour?

No comments: