Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Day ONE: The beginning of the end of my social life

I have decided.. to blog my ardous and tiring journey to create my e-commerce website.

I have just recieved my Certificate of Acheievement for completing my module "Programming Web Applications with ASP.NET" which is part of my Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer course. (It even has Bill Gate's signature on it.. HAHAH)
So now.. I'm going to embark on my mini project of creating my own e-commerce website.

Of course the painstaking business plan of where the revenue is going to come from and how I'm going to navigate the site is already done (so actually saying that this is day one is technically incorrect) but today is the day I'm going to write my first line of code.. in VB.NET

This is going to be a long and painful process.. but.. I shall brave through it.. and sacrifice my already pathetic social life (it doesn't really amount to much to begin with but I do actually have 1.. so its still considered a sacrifice) and perhaps in 4 months time.. u can call me MISS HUNDRED-THOUSANDAIRE

No comments: