Saturday, August 09, 2008

Back from the dead.. with something extra


Its the end of another semester for my students. And some have actually discovered my secret thinking spot.


Well.. I have to say.. they really know how to DIG for information.


Anyway, as mentioned in above title.. I'm back from the dead! With a few more circles around my eyes.. a couple of degrees up in my myopia and a brand spanking new look for my website.. http://www.undermybudget.com/


Like the car crazy ah beng that "zengs" his Subaru WRX to attract more babes.. I've "zenged" my website to include membership for shoppers, ability to post raves, discussions and comments on products and shops alike. Find the latest sales and promotions being offered by SHOPS and post style shots of your creative self wearing / using things you bought! And hopefully.. I can also attract more BABES (dudes as well of cos) to join me in my site.


Its now become a place you can hang and search for all things shopping related and fulfill your potential to become a TRENDSETTER


After all the late nights, long hours and back breaking work I've put into this... IT BETTER START GIVING ME BACK SOME RETURNS!

No comments: